As a trial lawyer, you’re always looking for an edge in court. Whether it’s a new legal argument or a way to connect with jurors, every little bit helps.
That’s why we’ve put together some clips of some punitive damages cases involving our plaintiffs and trial lawyers. Not to mention my iconic multi-billion car gas tank explosion to the recently decided Roundup cancer cases, these examples will help you better understand how to approach punitive damages in your own practice.
Topics covered are:
- The role punitive damages play in either a settlement or trial.
- How exemplary damages are used to set an example.
- Why a punitive damages case all starts in the beginning at voir dire.
- What you must prove to use punitive damages as leverage.
- Getting a higher compensatory damages award using punitive damages.
Listen to the clips on your favorite social media account.